A alarm to Chinise girls ,

 Them ashole terrorists had access to my house and thus my computer.

since I have a datingsite in this pc where on some chinese girls and from other lands,

I noticed one email content they travel towards me without knowing the correct address.

Alarm each line of knowing and get those girl back,

I will be killing the terrorists that I can as soon as coming.

The fake shaolin school is part of this human trafficjing ring and are lying they are the helpers.

That is simple noticed like YOU READ THIS,


RUN , HIDE , TELL , FIGHT


Further on about this covid19/corona disease is the simple thing I mentioned earlier.

these terrorists are walking diseases and touch things that others touch.

for example the children and others victims in human trafficking.

and when you thus think your safe out of sars you end up with the sars-cov-19 viariant of this whole and then you did not even touch theses walking imbicils.

the disease is a suicidal bomb thrown on this world , not by chinese government , it is just that fascist are now known as terrorists.

I found out before coming back on this little earth the disease was developed in a Netherlandish hospital and you can just also not get a descent dentist also.

these cowards stolen me from a French hospital and play they may represent and are family or friend,

kill them all.


No comments: