another thing to know
Thus where I grew up is a family which was not my real family. There was a later 11 years younger brother which is a clone out of this adolf hitler and his socalled mother is what I call a kusschenmother. What means they fake the baby is growing in the mother with a simple filling under the clothes. Or as in cloning they place a artifilal made embryo and that would be growing. Now the fact is that when she had to do labour in hospital she stayed over for a night or so and when the baby arrived he was as big as a three year old. Thae mother of him calls herself irene van der eeden eand I think she is such plastic that can not really be behaving because she is such a mistreater against me when she came in after the other not mother I had there in that family. That one was naming herself irma bakker. She later went with jan groot (rommel) and seems only to be able to tell lies. In the family I had to go trough at a later while in groot his family there is a female called sylvia groot and as far as I found out she is another hitler clone that is trying to hide. And she also seems only to be able to be lying and stealing. This sylvia has later in these records been cloning from herself and that leads directly to the family cussell whom are to much in my stairshouse and as far as I can find back they are illigally in the stairhouse and have a lot on their crimerecords such as thus the keyburglary into my appartment, murder and cannibalism and are a nazi meeting group also and further they have the keys of the appartment directly one under me from the socalled tenants before whom where ghb users and tht thus leads into humantrafficking and as far as I know them victims are not yet returned and I am not sure they still live because these hitler group also known as hitler jugend are working for these cannibals and we al know from history class that hitler is thus a cannibal. The named 11 year younger brother goes by name daniel ferdinad sol and i have seen the viewings of him murdering females and cannibalising them under lying that he was helping me and that is thus not truely so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment