A while back there was a beautifull chinese woman called Yuexin visiting Amsterdam and she was in one of the hilton hotels here in the city Amsterdam ( I live in Purmerend). She messaged on the AsianDate satingbox the roomnumber and I called all three available hotels there reception. One buzzboy picked up the phone and he said that he was not allowed to connect me to the room. The eening before one picked up the phone and did connect me to the room and there was no one picking up the phone.
This buzzboy seems a jalours gay to me and should be exiting the horeca works by betrayal against the so-called rights for homosexual males.
And with all the fraud going in in this socalled good country I guess all these hotels do not belong to the Hilton circle at all.
Another thing is that humantrafficker mr.au. He is seen in Purmerend in Ilpendamstraat clinic. I report him specially because he box in my daughter very long time ago and I am not sure if she survives because she been in there way longer as I been away from this planet earth.
Other subjectical details about the war here.
The socalled battleship computer that I made while I was organizing on ITT/Publitec address is the computer that suposed to arrive at thus Willem-Alexander , yes , that King here in the Netherlands.
I was not arrived because it gotten stolen by the courier on a orange colloured laying bike. I seen it latest at a crazy crazyhouse address in Passeerdersdwarsstraat in Amsterdam. But that is a while back. Also in this case there has been computerintrusion and infection from a certain anytech365 that was picking up the phone when I called for assitance from reimage computerassiting because I gotten to much dumpfiles in my computer. The certain samier that I spoke was thus probably the same as I seen with those eta freaks at that passeerdersdwarsstraat. The other guy called himself paulo dos britos or such.
Also, in politics there is a problem over the fact in the government about taking out the presidents seatings and followers. That is strange to a lot of people that think that this is a democratical government and very social in payments to new people with socalled refugee-status. That is this problem that the ground-laws over the Kingdom (read. republic) is that a governments presidential seat, (the minister-president) is only allowed to stay 2 times a term of four years, this protect the peoples rights and against swindeling and other crimes as signing things as president where thus in this Kingdom the King has to agree as last with every making decision or it is not legal. This because we call this the king is a substitute to a missing person which long ago gotten a beach above Belgium at age four(4) and in time I,(yes, I remeber afew things like the black velvet suit etc) it has been made bigger with inpoldering. I also do know from the SDI (anti-nucleair missile computer works etc) that mr.Mark Rutte (this wrong president is a piece of adolf h.'s clones and this president with his fourth period of four years going also is a friend of cannibals , rapists and ofcourse this socalled german adolf h. This german origin is not real and adolf h. comes from turkmanistan but this is how we explain things to children because often refugees from arabian countries are a bit to much into the allah-reasoning abpout this is that the word adolf and allah comes to the same value of good where they are being brainwast into sickminded criminals without there knowing. You must know that this country is not as rich as humantrafficiner are lying to these victims of facism and children do have the problem over believing things they hear at home and such in a state of not realy understanding the things going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment