Kick down Crime

Happy Ne"year's 21

The vaccination here slowly starts at second week,

Ie xpect due I am already having some sleepless disorder,

and my lungs due flew in it.

I expect it like I am cloaked,

My local housedokter is going to get this for me.

Like, it is for free because I am not non-legal.

Overhere? " It is OverW(h)ere " , "so called bless state.

(I see I can get more of  thos ter*^$^*ists down )


Fight crime, hate terror with me

Run, Hide, Tell, Fi*ht

(Hitted real hard when I took out Ace of Diamond and found back money for me,

them are a network of illicit income on other names.

The word are sweet and them badness is onse joined can't run.

I suspect it is a meattrain for the eater.

Shoot? I am just a messenger.

For myself that is.

And I call it a day for thsi.

Happy 21   8>b



bye,

twin-twin

No comments: