What ....?

Police we don't understand overhere...!!!

 

 So, back in the days again...

there was , in the days I was on the computer takeback,

"a police station in Amsterdam"

well, sorry, they are screwed.

How,...?

well,

I prepared with the compangy three trucks with targeted(marked) equipment.

About paperwork and reselling and such marked and perhaps incomplete(?)

So, at that local police station I needed some police officers to distribute that.

Unliking, somebody overheared that when I visited the cyber-police' and they stolen those trucks.

I mean , those police that should have used those trucks was to sign and fingerprintproof before leaving.

They didn't so are not legal.

 And don't forget that it is also 'anti-german' why they had to register with fingerprint and we all on this world are now sucked on with those fake police their sickness caused.

 Oh, the ambasy of the good old USA did correctly pick up and gave me complementory anti-orange....

 

This anti-cure is why I can say to a chinoise couple of girls that the baby might be on her way. Perhaps I am so much Transendal that she first had to evolve and that is a couple of of billions years now.

So, the word is young married girls couple.

 

 

 

No comments: