So to know also...!!!!

So let me tell you out there that the socalled good mr. Gates has been helping the terrorists with making that disease corona/covid19 with calculation power by using the networks of every persons.

And that sci-fi wannabee in the wheelchair done the same conspiricy.

Because I ain't in wheelchairs and persons misuse the wheelchair as excuse of closing door and so.

The time away from this solarsystem I was not out ofinfoming works only the ground troops here on Earth have been letting in the fascists in uniforms by making wordlists to break in the system for ruining the good works.

And now they throw a disease to wipe away the proofs because they die also.

Now innocent victims already gone or going can warn down in time earliest and they want to make others crazy with the pandemic for not having to fight themselfs.

Then they want to play the salvation and ruin it again for the innocent people.

So, a wardisease,....

and a neutron bomb because it is homosapiens product.

And homo sapiens means "the rase that wants to be crazy"

You aare having vaccin recipy from the neutronbomb staff and it does contain...?

Do not want to do or make the crasiness or die in it.

(spiritual psychologic advic for free)


DONATE SITE HERE

I am robbed by the lying persons that always are lying and are the sick minded wannabees of crazyness.

I can use some money so please feel free to usefully be doing something from the donations site I suggest.

Oh, the mr. Bill Gates is a friend of Epstein.whom hanged himself in jail.

About beds and so...



Have a nicer future because Earth's calenders are set back over 144 billion Centuries.

Otherwise My ship would have traveled to history with me and with a toxic attacking crew with black-yellow uniforms I used an emergency exit.

The sea was an near impossible crash on the water and every nerv hurts only I made it.

Other battle ship are closing into Earth about the attack that came from Earth and are really serious angry people whom once long ago left Earth with me to built up other planets and they also don't like HOMO sapiens by now.



No comments: