News Flash with Content

What is going on here...???    !!!!!

 

 

well, in this town purmerend

we are experiencing a fake Chinese internetbusiness calling itself "wish".

Only the deliveries are not the pictures you choose.

It is adolf h's his human trafficking with including fake Shaolins from Turkmenistan.

Ofcourse I post this with knowing that people disappeared into there stink faces.

 

In the army they could train me on much things long ago,

only not the emotions.

Do not trust the police here because they think they get magic help by forcing with these same kind of crimes. I know because I am already victim like 50 years long and noticed they force off magic, that is untill a magigian knows that and thus does not further cooperate.

Tell France  and Chinoises that I will try to get home and that red light at the night sky is my battleship and not afraid to shoot fully if this planetsurface keeps having this kind of too much wrong people.

For once I trying to help against that disease corona/covid19 and there is not much more left then if it does not work. Elsewise said , when the disease gets controllable I will take a cruel revenge against these criminals whom also caused the disease to delete the proofs of their crimes.

They won't win because I have programmed the battlestar to crash on earth if they do, the victims come sooner in history to alarm next life.

It ain't a joke and I do not like to help fascists under whatever skincolor they hide.

And it ain't helping changing the word fascist into terrorists because we seen these kind of manouvers too many times.

Go frye chair an arabic with bad language of some country and suddenly they do understand the language and claim to have rights.

well sorry, I ain't a forgiver and this way I can't

Bring those fake Shaolins their last meal.

EVERY BODY IS INVITED .

and yes, my soul is very old.

these fakers are the insects we mean with the pretador movies.

 

No comments: